Terms of Service
- Before using or obtaining any of our services through this website, phone call, email or text, please read the following Terms and Conditions of use.
ESTIMATES and LEAD TIMES:
- • All approved Estimates must be SIGNED. Verbal approvals are not valid.
- • Due to market volatility, prices on Estimates are subject to change without notice
- • Lead times are approximate and based upon availability of product at the time of the order.
- • All changes to Estimates must be made in writing. Changes WILL affect pricing and lead times.
- • Painting, patching and electrical work is to be done by others or referred to our contractors.
PAYMENT / BILLING
- • All services received must be paid in full upon completion of work. All materials are property of O & J Locksmith until paid in full.
- • Payments are accepted via check, cash, Zelle or credit/debit card. Please note that a processing fee is applied on credit/debit card transactions.
- • For estimates/quotes a material deposit is required prior to the job.
- • Per the terms of vendor/client billing agreement, if payment is past due, there is an automatic 5% late fee per month.
WARRANTY / LIABILITY
- • All installations, labor and work completed by O & J Locksmith is guaranteed for 1 year from date of installation. Malfunctions due to abuse, vandalism, work performed by another locksmith or maintenance, and other circumstances beyond the company's control are not covered by warranty.
- • All materials are warranted against defects according to the manufacturer's stated warranties.
- • No warranty is provided for hardware, material and products purchased from another source other than O & J Locksmith.
- • No warranty is provided for hardware (including door closers), material and products affected by weather conditions.
- • Custom ordered material including Pre-hung doors are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- • Stock items may be returned within 15 days in it's original, unused condition. A 25% restocking fee will be applied.
- • Eligible refunds will be given upon inspection.
(Edited on May 2022)